Well, it is Monday, and I am happy, but I am freezing in my office!
I just took a short timeout for a short update:
I succeeded in finding the fusible interfacing for my T-Shirt Quilt! Before I can start ironing on the fusing I *first* need to cut off the backs, sleeves, collars, and hems of the shirts. I will try to do 6 of these a night - if I am successful I will be done by Saturday night.
Yesterday morning I did venture back to the pool. I was a bit nervous because four months is a long time. However, I survived! It was a small group - only three in my lane and eight folks total. My shoulders were screaming afterwards! And wow, for the first time in my life - I think - I did not have the strength to pull myself out of the water after the workout. I had to actually walk over to the stairs and climb out! Hopefully after a few more workouts and maybe a few lost pounds I will actually be able to do as I used to... And after the swim practice I lifted. Again. This time I did three sets of nine different machines. Between the pool and the weight room I ran into a lot of familiar faces. It was nice!
Tonight will be either a run or spin - I have not decided. I still need to switch out my bikes on the trainer. I just did not feel like doing that yesterday after my wonderful afternoon massage...but I did do planks last night!
Here's to a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment