This was my 2009 race schedule:
02/15/09 - GW Birthday Marathon - did not participate
03/29/09 - Scope it Out 5K - I'm a Polyp! – check
04/05/09 - Cherry Blossom 10 Mile Run – check
04/18/09 - Rumpass in Bumpass Oly – check
04/24/09 - Colonies Zone Swim Meet - 1000 – check
05/02/09 - Arlington Science Focus 5K – check
05/09/09 - Kinetic Half - did not participate
05/10/09 - Virginia Run Sprint Tri - did not participate
05/17/09 - Columbia Triathlon – check
06/14/09 - Eagleman 70.3 Triathlon – check
06/28/09 - Montclair Tri (short Oly) – check
07/04/09 - kickASTtri – check
07/26/09 - Ironman USA Lake Placid – check
08/15/09 - Luray Tri Oly-Relay – check
09/13/09 - The Nation's Triathlon - did not participate
10/04/09 - Army Ten Miler – check
11/26/09 - Virginia Run Turkey Trot – check
12/13/09 - Blue & Gray 5K – check
12/31/09 - MADD Red Ribbon 5K - CANCELLED!
To do these, including all the races, I did the following:
Swam 88 miles in 3,210 minutes
Biked 1,544 in 6,424 minutes
Ran 563 in 6,004 minutes (this included some walking!)
To compare these with my 2008 totals:
Swim: 118 – I swam 30 miles less in 2009 (must be that 4 month hiatus I took!)
Bike: 1,321 – I biked 223 miles more in 2009 (all that Ironman training!)
Run: 691 – I ran 128 miles less in 2009 (guess I took a lot of time off there, too! )
For 2010 I don’t have any specific distance goals as I think it would be hard to compare since I am not training for Ironman this year. I'm just going for consistent training. But it will - of course - be fun to compare them all in another year…
No comments:
Post a Comment