Tuesday, January 5, 2010

And the verdict is...

The verdict is that last night a run won out over a spin. I actually ran 3 miles outside with Jeff followed by 2 more miles indoors on the treadmill. That means that tonight I *have* to put my tri bike on the trainer and start spinning again. I've got my old road bike on there not but it just does not fit the same. I'm spoiled with a better fitting bike, I guess.

And...last night I did it! I cut the first 6 of my 36 t-shirts for my quilt and even have a decent pair of scissors that cut material. Bonus! Six more for tonight. We're going to have a good pile of rags after. I guess I'll have no excuses for cleaning my bike now because I don't have any rags...

Two more days till I go swimming again. This time with Team Z... I checked my training log. My last recorded swim prior to Sunday was August 30! That was not a Z swim, but an outdoor swim with the JCCNV Masters (my Sunday group). But still - that was a l-o-n-g time ago! Anyway, I think I still have my basic morning swim bag packed and ready to go. It has been patiently waiting for me to use it again. I also have a barette in my bag that I've been holding for Holly forEVER it seems when she left it on the bench in the locker room at Providence!

No comments: