Thursday, April 2, 2009

I hope I don't JINX myself...

I've had good workouts so far this week. I ran Monday night and did some strength training, swam Tuesday morning and did a spin workout that night, even went to a track workout Wednesday morning with a little bit of strength training at night. Then today I had my morning swim. But there are 4 more workouts left in the week. I need to spin tonight, ride long on Saturday, then do a 10-mile race (in zone 2) on Sunday with a couple of extra miles (not the 5 required per PT) tacked on. Then I need to swim on Sunday night. I hope I haven't jinxed myself by writing about it!

On a positive note - the cassette for my bike is NOT on back order and has in fact shipped! I just misunderstood the message when I ordered it. The chain is also on the way as are the new wheels/tires I'm buying from a teammate. I'm so excited for my bike upgrades!

So Happy It's Thursday!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Ha. Thursday is just the beginning of my week, so I'm not exactly happy. But I AM happy that I don't have to do as many workouts as you!