A week ago I was headed off to sunny if somewhat chilly at times Florida. It is hard to believe how flippin cold it is here! Cold enough to cancel school even! Don’t think that happened in the 15 years I had kids in public school.
If you read the recent Team Rabbit rap from earlier this week, you’ll see the best part about my weekend away: spending spending time with some AUsome old friends! Old in the sense that people I’ve known for a while that I got reconnected with through magic of Facebook! I also got to do something that was on my bucket list: visit Harry Potter World at Universal Studios Theme Park!
It was a fun experience and one I do plan to do again. Definitely more to see and do in regards to HP and the park in general.
And I always appreciate an opportunity to say War Eagle!
![]() |
| So excited to be there! |
![]() |
| With my partner in HP Crime! (Picture courtesy of said partner!!) |
![]() |
| WDE from VB!! (At the Riverside Cafe the night I arrived!) |
The Monument Ave 10K is looming. Just 36 days away! (Yikes!) My training really fell off with the different pains I've had. Now I need to make the most of the next month and do my best to be ready! Regardless of my conditioning I know I will have a great time. The race is a huge one and the organizers do a great job putting it on. In addition, I look forward to trying to figure out which of the 32 bands that I like the best! Four of the bans will be at the post-race festival; the other 28 will be lined along the inside of the out and back course. It's non-stop entertainment!
I never did a race report on the Run Your Heart Out 5K - but the rap can be found here. It was a great day for a race! On March 14 I'll be doing the Lucky Leprechaun in Reston. These are my first two races using my PR Race Pass! This will be a new event and course for me. I'm looking forward to it. And it will be a fun little tune up prior to the Monument Ave 10K!
Happy and Healthy Training!



No comments:
Post a Comment