Wednesday, September 23, 2009
I did it...
I ran 3 miles last night. Whew! Was it ever hard. I totally ignored my heart rate, well keeping it in Zone 2 that is. I watched it climb as I tried to keep an 11:05 pace, as per the training schedule. Yes, that is how pathetic it is now since I have not been maintaining. Oh well, I finished, so there. My time for 3.02 miles was 31 minutes and change...can't remember. So that was actually under 11:05s. I'll take it. The schedule has me off tonight - which is good because I have Back-to-School Night, my second to last ever Back-to-School Night. Wow. Then for Thursday the schedule calls for (omg) speed work. If the 3 mile easy(?) run last night was hard speed work is going to be really hard. I think I will just do another easy run. No sense hurting myself before the sinus surgery...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment