Monday, July 20, 2009

Today is...

Today is work - hard time focusing, then a '30 minute easy run', then after dinner it will be time to complete my race plan! I've procrastinated enough and need to put down on paper what is rolling around in my head! I have notes from the new IM peeps meeting last week also, and I want to make sure I cover everything!

On a fun note: the additional Team Z Support Crew t-shirts arrived today, along with my other new pair of tri shorts. I think I am all set! That is, I have everything I need...

Tomorrow - Tuesday - I only have a swim in the morning, and only an hour at that. So tomorrow night I think I will go see Harry Potter with my son - it will be fun to disappear in that for a few hours.

To repeat Maggie's comment from my FB status: Holy Cow! 6 days! And really, per the official Ironman countdown timer, it is *only* 5 days and 14 hours and... Yikes! And the seconds keep ticking away...

Cool!

No comments: