I will start with tired! This morning I was very tired during our swim workout. It could be the fact that I was out till 10PM last night! We saw Joe Cocker with good friends at Wolf Trap! It was a nice show and a beautiful night for an outdoor concert. My arms just felt very tired...and we had some Z4 work, though not lots...but I went and I survived!
As for tires...I was trying to decide if I should get new tires for my bike - just like the ones I've been using for the past several months. I had to replace the rear tire due to a bad spot on it, and while I have another set of brand new tires, they are different and I had a hard time mounting it myself - had to ask Jeff for help. Argh...
So, yesterday I ordered two tires - one to mount now and one as my race day spare. However, I did 'regular' shipping. After thinking about it and realizing I needed time on the new tire, I called today to see if I could get the shipment changed to next day delivery. But it was too late! So. I did a brand new order for next day, which means I'll get them tomorrow and have it mounted for my ride on Sunday. Yay! When the original order arrives (which is actually coming to the local store) I can tell them I do not need them and they will return them for me and then I will get a refund...
All of this so I am 'comfortable' on race day! I want the confidence of knowing I can actually remove the tire from the rim with little difficulty. And at that point I will have had LOTS of practice removing the BACK wheel off of my bike. And putting it back on again.
9 days...!
No comments:
Post a Comment