Thursday, March 26, 2015

Bracket...busted!

March Madness began last week. I got my bracket set up in time for the start of last Thursday's games and wondered how long before my bracket busted. Haha - I did not even last one day! But I followed the games through the weekend and updated my paper bracket so I would know who was playing who. Then I looked online to see my actual bracket. I was surprised! My Midwest bracket is still perfect!! That is not busted! Too bad I didn't place a bet on that!

Go Midwest!?!
On the other hand, my other three sections aren't in good shape at all.  
At least my predicted winner is still in the running!
Now, my bracket has earned 49 points. And my overall rank is 13,934. There is a two-way tie for first place and they each have 59 points. 
But I'm still in the 99th percentile?
Today is the start of the Sweet Sixteen. It'll be fun to see if my Midwest bracket is still intact going into the Elite Eight on Saturday! 

Oh, and this weekend - on Saturday - it's finally time for the Monument Ave 10K! I'm no where near PR running shape, but it is going to be a good day for a race and I'm looking forward to a fun day. As a bonus I'm planning to meet up with an old high school friend (Cathy) for lunch after! Here we are, in honor of #TBT, back in our cheerleader days!
Fangs to cheer for Girls Field Hockey on Halloween? Why not!



No comments: