Well, not quite last minute. That would have been if I walked up to packet pick-up tomorrow night at say 6:45PM and signed up... I just registered online though for the Independence 5000, a twilight run tomorrow night at 7:30PM. I've never done a 'night race' before, so this will be fun! A few Z peeps are doing, which is how I learned of it - thanks, Holly! So that will make it even more fun.
There is another twilight run later in July that I'm already thinking of doing, in Crystal City. I also heard of this one through Holly. If I'm in town that weekend I will likely sign up. Both of these races are put on by Pacers...and if I go to packet pick-up tomorrow at lunch time I could maybe buy my new running shoes...just in time for MCM training, which starts on July 12! But I might not have time for that. Oh well, we'll see
Bike ride tonight - what great weather we are getting in the second half of this week!
Happy Training!
No comments:
Post a Comment