I'm glad my 2010 race calendar is a DRAFT at this point. I had plans to run a little 5K this weekend - on Saturday - and add mileage to make my long run. However...my son told me last night he had a track meet on Saturday morning AND I needed to drive him and one or two other kids. We need to be at the school at 6:45 AM. It is a 2-hour drive! The good news is that he is in the first event (4x800 relay) and we can leave shortly thereafter.
I again hoped to go on a bike ride with Carol on Sunday...but the weather is now looking rainy. Of course, it could change by then...so if that doesn't happen I will do my long run on Sunday, in the rain. (I'd much rather run in the rain than ride!) I can ride the trainer at some point over the weekend if I need to.
Decisions, decisions!
Anyway, now I need to find a January 5K!!
No comments:
Post a Comment