My wetsuit was returned! It was delivered yesterday. It looks good - but I won't be trying it on for at least a month. I still need to lose a *few* pounds. LOL However, I am signed up for the Team Z Weight Loss Challenge through FatBet and hopefully by the time 4/18 rolls around I will slide right into my wetsuit. Of course, anyone who has ever put on a wetsuit knows you don't just slide into one. Unless it is way big. This will be interesting, I'm sure...
Tonight is the Annandale High School Winter Sports Banquet and I'm very excited! First there is dinner at 6PM followed by general awards in the auditorium. After this we break into groups by sport for team awards. I will be following my younger son to the Indoor Track awards while my sons' dad will accompany my older son to the Wrestling awards. Once the Indoor Track awards are over we will head over to the Wrestling awards to see what we missed...or vice versa? It is always fun to attend these - the senior athletes generally give good 'gag' gifts to the coaches. Last season the football awards were *quite* hilarious. They gave the head coach, who was/is notorious for getting the kids out late (sometimes quite late) from practice a book on 'how to tell time'. Plus they created a 'List of the Top 10 Things NOT to ask Coach'. All quite hilariuos. I laughed the entire time. The head football coach is one of the wrestling coaches... Oh, and since Indoor Track won Districts this year that should be good and exciting. And Wrestling had one state champ in the 215 pound weight class. All in all it should be a great evening ahead!
No comments:
Post a Comment