In this case it is Tuesday and tired. No other T words come to mind. I think I am so tired today because it is Tuesday and early awakening for swim practice. But I had a troubling night (ahh, another T word) of sleep last night. For some reason I did not fall asleep as easily and had some annoying dreams. Always frustrating.
Oh well, tonight I plan to run then do some work. Tomorrow I get to sleep in -- till 5:40 and then I have errand running to do before my 3PM bike fit and 4PM VO2Max test! I have never had this done on the bike before, so it will be a good-ish baseline. Unfortunately with my being ill for more than a month at this point and my lack of cycling training it might not be a great baseline. But I had scheudled and paid so I just want to get it done. I plan to do a run re-test in a month and then maybe a month after that or so will get a bike re-test. We'll see... And I am very excited about getting a good bike fit!
Other than that, I have a very busy and fun weekend ahead. Lunch with old friends both Saturday and Sunday as well as a dinner with extended family on Sunday. I do plan to get my 8 mile run in on Saturday and my 1.5 hour ride in on Sunday and with any luck will make it back to the pool on Sunday night. Last Sunday I went in the afternoon for stroke work and drills. Yay! Need to keep this up!
And actually...last Thursday night (kind of late for me) my doctor did call. It came from an 'unpublished' (or whatever) number so I let it go to voice mail. And as I said it was kind of late. I figured it was this close to my appointment next Tuesday that I'd just wait. At least he did call... and I figured if I called him back I'd just have to leave a message and we'd just go back and forth.
Good news - yesterday I got my wetsuit sent out to the official wetsuit repair facility! I should have it back in plenty of time to Rumpass in the Bumpass!
No comments:
Post a Comment