Tuesday, February 10, 2009

One day closer...

One day closer to the GW marathon that is! My ankle is 'eh' so I will just see how it goes. I am going to try to get an x-ray taken before I see my doctor in early March. I hope a phone call to him tomorrow will get this going. And if he can't/won't write the referral I may just go to the ER...if I have to...

Anyway, somewhat of an easy swim today - for those folks doing the marathon. We were 'instructed' to get out after the first main set. I was happy to comply. My shoulders felt my workout from Sunday night!

Tonight I hope to run an easy 30 on the treadmill... But first I have to clear the boxes containing the holiday decorations off of it! They just need to go back in the closet.

And...both of my kids are sick again! The should be OK to go back to school tomorrow. So far this has not been a good year health-wise for them. At least their respective winter sports seasons are over. They can recover in time to get ready for spring sports! And it is odd that this is twice now they've come back from a weekend at their dad's and been sick. Coincidence?

No comments: