Tuesday, October 7, 2008

TRI-ing something new...

I wanted a fun and catchy blog name... So this is my new blog name. Make that title. I was TriChick64, but that is so boring... I see all those other catchy blog names out there and I wanted fun-ness. I think I like it. Besides, I love the play on words. I am certainly working at being fit, and I do those TRIs... Anyway, while the address to the blog is still trichick64 the title says 'fun'!

Cheers!

-------

Afterthought: I have written in the 'about me' section that I want to be an Ironman. Now, don't get me wrong, triathlon is not all about being an Ironman, but getting to the finish line - in any race. At least that is what it is to me. Personal accomplishment. I will never be on the podium (unless something miraculous happens!) but I just get such a great feeling upon crossing that finish line. It is amazing. I want to do Ironman though because I am just so inspired by the people that have done them. Reading about personal success stories really gets to me. I am now inspired to do the same and will find out if I have 'it' in me (not Gatorade!) on 7-26-09! Ironman USA Lake Placid, here I come. Of course, there is a good chance that at times I will have Gatorade in me! :-)

No comments: