Over 100 posts, that is! I had no idea I hit that number. This post makes 102. It seems I am counting up; but I remember not too long ago counting DOWN! Down to Ironman USA that is. Now so many on my team are counting down to Ironman Florida, which is on Saturday, November 7. Since I cannot attend in person like I'd hoped, I am looking forward to tracking them throughout the day.
Anyway, so much for walking. I was so tired last night I did NOT walk. And tonight we are going out to dinner for my younger son's birthday, which is actually tomorrow but he is going to his high school's last home football game of the season. Speaking of football and my son, he is going to the Navy game on Saturday! I'm excited - this will be his first attendance at a college game. Then on November 21 he is going to South Bend, Indiana to see Notre Dame take on UConn...lucky!
Anyway, maybe I'll walk on Friday after work...and who knows, maybe again over the weekend. Maybe even outside instead of the treadmill.... But I think I need more sleep. I am just so tired. *yawn*
No comments:
Post a Comment