Yesterday I said to stay tuned for exciting news.. Well, the exciting news is that yesterday I got picked in the 2014 Bay Swim lottery! I was picked in the first round, too, so I don't have to wait and wonder! And last night I officially entered, so I am IN for 4.4 miles of fun! My friend, Sally, successfully completed the swim in 2012 and I've read her blog post about it at least twice. I'm sure I'll read it again and search for other blog posts. I have another friend who has done it several times so I can always turn to her for advice and information as well!
So on May 11 when I do the 100 100s with Carol, and whoever else wants to join in on the fun, the training will have a true purpose! Of course, I'd do it just for fun!
Happy and Healthy Training! Today is about staying warm. Yikes - is it ever cold here today!
3 comments:
Yay!!
And YIKES! :) Thanks!!
I fed your koi! Love the blue one.
There are a couple of pictures of you in the fairfax four mile gallery, btw.
Post a Comment