Thursday, July 28, 2011

Cheering & Volunteering Report: Ironman Lake Placid

I had a great time cheering and volunteering at Ironman Lake Placid last weekend. I was going to write out a report, but thought I'd let my xtranormal video do the talking for me!

Click here to view! (Or maybe see the one I supposedly just posted above directly through youtube...?)

What I did not 'say' in my video was that all the folks from Team Z/Strike Out MS totally rocked! It was so inspiring to see them throughout the day. And seriously, our volunteer stint at run special needs was truly THE BEST place to be!

And I'm happy (scared) to report that as of this morning I am NOW officially signed up for Ironman Lake Placid 2012! It will be 8 months and 2 days after Ironman Arizona 2011...

omg!

But before I freak out too much about IMLP2012 I need to focus on IMAZ2011.

Happy and Healthy Training!!


1 comment:

Caroline said...

Thanks so much for being out there volunteering and cheering! It was the pick-me-up I needed during the tough parts of the race!