There's a few blogs that I read where the blogger does a recap of miles trained and raced for the year. I've always thought about doing that, but for some reason never did. (At least I don't see that I did!) So, this year I am. I went back three years because for almost a solid three years I have been logging my miles in Training Peaks. My awesome coach, Melissa, puts the workouts in and after I have done all (!?!) of them, I record the data: miles, time, average heart rate, average pace, etc., So here are my totals! Other is a combination of mountain biking and walking. I just want to say...I love to swim! But wow - I sure biked a lot of miles this year! Now that I have these totals I'll have to add 2014 to this next year. The race numbers are for running and triathlon. The brick usually involves biking followed by running. Too bad I cannot separate them out. One thing is clear - I've raced a lot more in 2013 than in 2011!
|
2013 |
2012 |
2011 |
| swim |
182 |
110 |
95 |
| bike |
1440 |
997 |
1029 |
| run |
390 |
393 |
261 |
| brick |
382 |
233 |
350 |
| race |
304 |
268 |
130 |
| other |
33 |
21 |
80 |
| total miles |
2731 |
2022 |
1945 |
I look forward to finding out what 2014 will bring!
No comments:
Post a Comment