Race day, Sunday up before the crack of dawn
Call team rabbit to see what’s going on
Hello,
What up, girl
Yo rabbit what’s crackin’?
You thinking what I’m thinking?
Ironman – then it’s happening
But first body marking, transition, and air in the tires
Who says they aren't nervous?... They'd be liars!!
I got my Gu and my salt tabs vice
Got my Special Needs bags, gonna pack ‘em up nice
Two loops on the swim then onto the shore
Wetsuit strippers never seen transition before
Into the changing tent where it’s total chaos
But nuun + Good n plenty = crazy delicious
On the bike for 112 miles of fun
We pass right by the ski jump run
The descent to Keene, step on it sucker
Six miles of sheer terror suck it up mother F*cker
Back to transition for a change in shoes
What I'd really like now is some booze
Only 26.2 more miles
Along the way I give some smiles
Finally its time to hit the speed skate track
Spectators going nuts like they are on crack
Down the chute to the finish line
Hear Mike Reilly and claim what's mine
-------------------------------
It's the iron (what) man of Lake Placid!
No comments:
Post a Comment