Tuesday, November 23, 2010

On November 20, 2011...

...I'll be toeing the line at Ironman Arizona along with a bunch of my friends from Team Z! Who needs Cozumel anyway? (Read Es's Thursday 13 and you'll know what I mean...)

So, I must get this heel fixed, pronto! And speaking of my heel, today I go back to the podiatrist for the highly anticipated (ha-ha) cortisone shot! Yesterday, in addition to signing up for IM AZ I signed up for the Santa Shuffle, a 5K race the team is doing on December 4. Jeff is doing it as well. I'm thinking positively here! And I'm also getting those custom orthotics, hopefully they'll be ready in another couple weeks! *fingers crossed*

Since, according to my newest countdown timer, the aforementioned IM AZ is only 361 days away, I'd better get back on my bike/trainer and get back into the water. I will ease back into run training next month...

Here's to Happy and Very Healthy Training!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes! So excited for you!