I went to the DC Tri website to see if the additional features post-race were active yet - one of them was - and I noticed the results have changed from yesterday. Boo - I am now 6/29 in my age group as opposed to the 5/28 I was yesterday. Oh well, I did get to 'watch' my virtual race, which was cool. Official race pictures have not been posted yet.
This morning swim was cancelled at my regular pool (Providence RECenter) so I went for a morning run instead. It was nice to get out there early for a change! I cannot do any training later today / tonight because I have appointments with the ENT and the nutritionist, and then I have book club - I enjoyed the book!
Tomorrow morning I plan to run / bike so I can go for a swim tomorrow night in the outdoor pool. That will be nice!
Happy Training!
No comments:
Post a Comment