Tuesday, December 16, 2008
I'm in...
I'm in the Cherry Blossom 10 Mile race that is! Online entry opened up this morning bright and early at 8AM. I finally remembered around 9AM - I think. After a few tries I got to the registration and I am in. I noticed this year they did not ask for a Chamption Chip number...so I wonder if they are going to be using the new "D" chip thing that I got to use at the Virginia Run Turkey Trot....anything to make my feet lighter - works for me! I know a bunch of my teammates will be running there beside me... I look forward to meeting up with everyone at the race site - at least hopefully it will happen. I wonder if it will be a wet or dry day in 2009? This year it was a bit wet at times...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment